Saturday, June 26, 2010

Welcome to Kyle's Interesting Stuff!

Hello everyone and welcome to the first post on Kyle's Interesting Stuff!

Don't you just hate it when you search the internet for an answer to a question or a problem and you find the answer spread across countless forums, blog posts and websites? Well this blog serves as a one stop shop for solutions to problems and a repository for all the interesting stuff I find on the world wide web.

The first issue I'm going to be tackling is dual booting Windows 7 and Snow Leopard on a HP dv5-1138TX. This was challenging, time consuming and frustrating task with all the resources to get the job done spread across several web sites. I have decided to collate all the information I found into one simple guide so others that want to do this will find it easy and simple to complete.

I am also currently working for my own company, Square One I.T, which focuses on web application development and I am currently working with a lot of interesting jQuery stuff so expect some of that here soon too.

Also, with the release of the iPhone 4, I have finally decided to get around to making an iPhone application (the reason for dual booting Snow Leopard) so expect to see some of that here too!

Please feel free to ask questions and leave comments and I will get around to replying as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment